Here are the basic steps the Southern Colors' Technician performs:
1. Locate the Manufacture color code from the automobile.
2. Mix the color using the manufacture recipe.
3. Remove excess wax, etc. from painted surface.
4. Spray paint on each scratch or chip.
5. Remove excess paint from around chips and scratches.
6. Repeat process until desired finish is achieved.
The technician makes several passes around the vehicle to assure proper paint application to each chip or
scratch. Additional Services.